Why Work With the Foundation?
Here are the top 10 reasons attorneys, financial planners, accountants and other professional advisors partner with the Jewish Community Foundation to serve their clients.
- Experience. The Jewish Community Foundation has served Greater Hartford since 1972 and currently manages over 1,100 funds for individual, family and foundation donors and local nonprofits. During its long history of partnering with donors and their professional advisors, the Foundation has earned an outstanding reputation for integrity and service.
- Convenience. We are here for you...literally. Professional advisors who refer clients to the Jewish Community Foundation appreciate the fact that we are available to meet with them and their clients. While our offices are located in West Hartford, Connecticut, your clients can give to and through the Jewish Community Foundation anywhere in the world. Clients can make gifts and recommend grants from their funds, and monitor their fund activity at any time, all on line.
- Commitment to service. We recognize that every referral you make to your clients reflects back on you. We value and honor the trust you place in us by providing the best possible service. A courteous, knowledgeable and responsive Foundation staff is always ready to answer questions and concerns and will turn challenges into opportunities, ensuring prompt attention to your needs.
- Discretion. We understand that your clients often want to involve their children in strategic discussions about charitable giving but may not be ready to share full details about their assets. We can help make those conversations comfortable and keep them outside the realm of financial estate and tax planning. Our goal is to keep the focus on sharing values and creating a vision for the family’s philanthropy.
- Philanthropic services. Charitable giving is our business. Our extensive knowledge of the local, national and international Jewish community is at your fingertips. Our seasoned staff is ready to support you and your client's charitable giving interests ... both within the Jewish community and beyond.
- Flexibility. Your clients may create funds in any name they choose, for the charitable purposes they choose. With many charitable giving options available through the Foundation, you and your clients will be able to tailor solutions that meet their specific needs, vision and objectives.
- Recognition or anonymity. Your client may choose to receive public recognition or remain anonymous, as he or she wishes.
- Maximum tax benefits. The Foundation is a public charity. Every fund created at the Jewish Community Foundation qualifies for the maximum charitable tax deductions permitted by law.
- Creating personal legacies. With the Foundation, your clients can create a legacy for their families and the charitable causes they cherish.
- Values-driven philanthropy. Giving is about values, the precepts to give to those in need and improve the world in which we live. These values lie at the heart of each relationship the Jewish Community Foundation has with its donors and are central to the process of creating a philanthropic vision that incorporates each donor's personal and family financial needs, tax and estate planning concerns and charitable goals.
Please Add Content ...